As usual with many other works Banksy leaves the viewer thinking about the true meaning behind its masterpiece.
In this Banksy piece, you see a young girl and boy are in love but it also shows disorder because they are standing on a pile of weapons. The image presents the viewer with the image of the silhouettes of a young boy and girl atop a hill of weapons while holding kids toys and heart balloon as they look at each other. Commenting on war, violence and the state of terror, Banksy illustrates the impact of the ever-present treachery which dominates the 21st century.
This poster makes a great addition to your collection or a gift for family and friends. The print with deep and beautiful meaning can spice up any of your room. Hang in the living or dining room, bedroom or kitchen, in your office, or into your child’s room.
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
• Water, Fade, Scratch & Crack Resistant
• High Quality Vibrant, Damage Resistant Cotton Canvas
Vibrant, High Quality Canvas
• Poly Cotton or 100% Cotton with Semi-Gloss Finished Wrap
• Fade, Tear, Water and Warp Resistant
• 1.5 “ Deep Sustainable Pine Wood Stretch Bar
• 100% Real Pine For Any Size Canvas
• Finger Jointed For Extra Strengths
Hanging Hardware Included
• Canvas Art are Easy-to-Hang
• All Canvas Art arrive with Centered Sawtooth Hanger
• Canada 6-8 Business Days Shipping