"Barcode - Banksy" Canvas Art.
Barcode depicts a majestic leopard emerging from a barcode that resembles a cage on wheels. Like many of Banksy’s works, the artwork allows for several interpretations; the barcode, introduced in the mid-1970s was intended to make people buy more and faster and here it is used as a symbol of consumerism and capitalism. Banksy employs it to resemble a cage from which a creature can and must escape. The leopard can be seen to be demonstrating the ability we all have to free ourselves from the shackles of consumerism.
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
• Water, Fade, Scratch & Crack Resistant
• High Quality Vibrant, Damage Resistant Cotton Canvas
Vibrant, High Quality Canvas
• Poly Cotton or 100% Cotton with Semi-Gloss Finished Wrap
• Fade, Tear, Water and Warp Resistant
• 1.5 “ Deep Sustainable Pine Wood Stretch Bar
• 100% Real Pine For Any Size Canvas
• Finger Jointed For Extra Strengths
Hanging Hardware Included
• Canvas Art are Easy-to-Hang
• All Canvas Art arrive with Centered Sawtooth Hanger
• Canada 6-8 Business Days Shipping