This graffiti stencil artwork depicts the red, heart-shaped balloon that is flying away from the little girl. The little girl, in a play dress, is watching her balloon get carried away by the wind with one arm outstretched. Because Banksy’s art is so open to interpretation, an adult might read it as love lost.
Whether you see the girl as losing the balloon, or about to catch it, the meaning can be interpreted as a loss of innocence or the arrival of new hope and love.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to hang this thought-provoking poster on your wall. This canvas print can brighten up any room. Let this timeless quality art piece warm your heart reminding you of love, hope and innocence.
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
• Water, Fade, Scratch & Crack Resistant
• High Quality Vibrant, Damage Resistant Cotton Canvas
Vibrant, High Quality Canvas
• Poly Cotton or 100% Cotton with Semi-Gloss Finished Wrap
• Fade, Tear, Water and Warp Resistant
• 1.5 “ Deep Sustainable Pine Wood Stretch Bar
• 100% Real Pine For Any Size Canvas
• Finger Jointed For Extra Strengths
Hanging Hardware Included
• Canvas Art are Easy-to-Hang
• All Canvas Art arrive with Centered Sawtooth Hanger
• Canada 6-8 Business Days Shipping